Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas Postcards

Mr. D's going to be 4 months old on Monday, cue the teary eyes. I can't believe how much time has gone by.. I feel like it was yesterday that he was born and I was sending out his birth announcements. I used photos of D from the hospital photographer (Bella Baby Photography), she did an exceptionally great job taking pictures. She blew all the typical hospital photos outta the water, seriously. I believe I got lucky with her, I've heard horror stories of butchered hospital photos with Bella Baby in general. Anyhoo, back to the point. :)
I ordered D's birth announcements from Tiny Prints, I choose the Tweeting Trio postcards since it fit in with D's woodlands nursery theme. To be honest with you, I had low expectations for Tiny Prints and when the postcards arrived, that changed! I couldn't believe how rich the colors on the postcards were! The only drawback was that the postcards were a bit thin, it could've been more thicker. I was satisfied overall and I plan on making more orders with Tiny Prints for Christmas! I'm considering the Retro Snowflakes photocards.. What are you getting? Buy your customized Christmas cards from Tiny Prints today!
Tons of hugs,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment