Thursday, September 27, 2012

Infant Pajamas Dilemma

When Mr. D was born, it was hot. I kid you not, it was a consistent 90 degree weather the entire summer. It was easy dressing him up for the night, just an onesie (or none at all) and an Aden & Anais swaddle. That worked all summer until it got cold. Insert panic here.

I didn't really prepare for the cold fall nights so I ordered a couple of sleep sacks from Amazon, one was a GroBag and one was a Baby Deedee. I made the classic mistake of ordering a size larger for some growth allowance, these sacks are sized generously! Oops... Mr. D has outgrown the Carters one size pajamas (0-9 months) and he's only 3 months old! He definitely has his dad's tall genes.

image via babydeedee.com

I've been using the Baby Deedee sleep sack plus a long sleeved onesie. My baby sleeps so much better now that he's perfectly warm at night when our house is at 68 degrees. It seriously makes me wish they made these in adult sizes, the perfect snuggle sack! The zipper is amazing for nighttime diaper changes, easy in, easy out! The shoulder straps have button closures so you don't have to wriggle your baby's arms through the arm holes, especially when your baby has fallen asleep in your arms. You don't want to wake a sleeping baby, shhhhh... The contrasting colors are cute, bonus! I ordered mine in the khaki color, which is currently sold out on their website. This mama has good taste!


This review is of my own opinion, I was not paid or sponsored or etc etc for this post. I just wanted to do a shout out for an insanely awesome baby product that every mama should have! I love you guys!

Tons of hugs,

Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment